The major highlights include:
A pair of Sèvres porcelain vases “œuf”, which form part of a garniture with the central vase now in the Hermitage, made in 1779 with painting by Jean-Jacques Dieu and mounts by Duplessis and acquired by Louis XVI in 1780 for 3,600 livres. Recently returned to the Château de Versailles in a transaction negotiated on behalf of a private collector.
A pair of gilt and patinated bronze monumental candelabra by Pierre-Philippe Thomire commissioned by Prince Nikolai Demidoff, and clearly visible in an 1841 gouache view of the Great Hall of the Villa San Donato, Florence. Acquired from a Paris dealer on behalf of a Russian private collector.